Personal Tax Return Services
We work hard to keep your personal finances in order and ensure you get the best income tax return that you’re entitled to.
We let you know exactly what you can claim, what receipts you need to keep and how to maximise your return. Our aim is to make your income tax return as stress-free as possible to give you more time to do the things you love. Our clients trust The Accountax Services to get the job done as expertly as possible.
What Will You Need
So we can make the most of your tax appointment, you will need to bring a few documents and receipts with you.
- PAYG Payment Summaries (previously Group Certificates) You should be provided a copy from your employer.
- Payment Summaries from Centrelink for example, Newstart, Youth Allowance, Disability Pension
- Investment property owner need to bring all Investment property paper History of rental Income
- Eligible termination payments
- Interest earned from bank accounts
- Share dividend statements
- Annual tax statements from trusts, managed investments, property and cash management trusts
- Income and expenses from investment properties
- Uber Drivers need to provide their monthly and yearly statement we have highly experience professional service for Uber, Higher Car and Taxi driver.
DEDUCTIONS & EXPENSES
- A list of work-related expenses (with receipts). This includes your motor vehicle log
- Receipts of charitable donations
- Interest and fees on investment loans
- Rental advertising costs, Loan interest, Council rates, Land tax, Strata fees, Building depreciation, Appliance depreciation, Repairs and maintenance and etc
- Donations to charities (unless you get a ticket to win something in return, those ones don’t count)
- School building levies and library funds
- Fee charged for previous year’s tax return
- Income protection insurance
- Sickness and accident insurance
- Private health insurance
- Any extra superannuation contributions
- Amount of HELP debt or Financial Supplement loans outstanding
- Out of pocket medical expenses for disability aids only in excess of $2,377
- Bring the details of your spouse, including their date of birth and taxable income to check if you may be eligible for tax benefits.
WHAT YOU CAN CLAIM
- DOCTOR, SPECIALIST OR OTHER MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL
- PUBLIC SERVANT
- IT PROFESSIONAL
- CONSTRUCTION WORKERS
- SALES AND MARKETING
- TRUCK DRIVER
- OFFICE WORKER
- FLIGHT ATTENDANT
- AUSTRALIAN DEFENCE FORCE
- REAL ESTATE PROFESSIONAL
- POLICE PERSONNEL
- NURSE OR MIDWIFE